The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for Redwood Inn & Suites.
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as yourself.
Inspired by Redwood Inn & Suites purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and in response to the dynamic coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we would like to share actions Redwood Inn & Suites is taking to allow for more flexibility regarding your upcoming travel.
Waiving Change and Cancellation Fees on Direct Bookings
We have implemented a 24 hour cancellation for our direct bookings. Family Swim reservations are still subject to regular cancellation fees.
Online Travel Agent or Third Parties Bookings
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance. 24 hour cancellation required.
Confident in our care
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Redwood Inn & Suites– even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit Redwood Inn & Suites, knowing you’ll experience the quality you expect from the Redwood Inn & Suites brand.
The below precautionary and response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place at Redwood Inn & Suites detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus (including implementing hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas), and procedures in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleagues
Cross-functional, response teams, including infectious diseases and occupational health experts, provide guidance to our hotel and help address specific needs and situations when needed.
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
Redwood Inn is following Alberta Government’s guidance for hotels. What will you find different?
· We still require you to come to the front desk and sign in
· All high touch areas are sanitized after each guest check-in for everyone’s safety
· Buffet Breakfast is still being served.
· Dine in.
Contactless Check out:
· At check-in you can leave us an email address and we will forward you your final billing. You must inform our Hospitality Team if you are checking out before scheduled to avoid additional charges.
· We are cleaning guestrooms daily, but can arrange different cleaning schedules on a room by room basis.
· If you require anything during your stay, please call Guest Services
Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Area:
· Open to Inhouse guests. Regular Maximum occupancy.
· Booking maximum 15 people. Be aware that guests have access during your family swim.