Grande Prairie Events
Experience Our City like a Local
Visitors come from all over Alberta to attend the festivals and events in Grande Prairie, and there’s no better hotel for event-goers than Redwood Inn & Suites.
Located just eight kilometers from downtown, our affordable property is less than 20 minutes away from annual celebrations like the TeePee Creek Stampede, Pomeroy Guitars & Wagons festival and Canada Day activities in Muskoseepi Park.
From bicycle races to wedding expos, Redwood Inn & Suites is the perfect choice for experiencing Grande Prairie like a local.
Scroll down to see what annual festivities are happening during your stay.
10th Annual Father's Day Show & Shine
SUNDAY, JUNE 16
10 am - 2 pm
Location: Grande Prairie Alliance Church
Join us for our 10th Annual Father's Day Show & Shine!
- kick off service (10 am)
- fun, engaging classes for newborn to grade 4 (10 am)
- Take a Kid to a Car Show
- BBQ lunch (11:30 am - 1 pm)
- bouncy castles
- face painting
- Everything is free with donations being accepted in support of Kev's Kids.
- Wear your favorite superhero costume!
- There will be door prizes including a helicopter ride and the grand prize a trip for TWO to the Las Vegas Barrett-Jackson Auction!
- Show Registration Time (8:30-10 am)
- No cost to register.
THANK YOU SPONSORS :
- Integra Tire Auto Centre
- 97.7 Rock
- PrairieCoast Equipment
- Precision Automotive Machine Shop